SCI Group Inc Employee Reviews

Third Party Logistics - Management Issues
Bilingual Transportation Broker (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 May 2017
The company itself functions well enough, making bids on business to obtain warehouse contracts and trucking contracts. The management doesn't include constructive criticism from their employees and instead attempts to squeeze as much profitable labour from them as possible. They are all very friendly as people however you are expected to constantly perform at 120% for a full 8 hours, and possibly even more if you are given a cell phone to make sure everything is running smoothly at 2 in the morning.
Interdepartmental friendships form easily however each person generally does their own work with little overlap.
Pros
Friendly Employees, Good Hours
Cons
No Chance For Promotion, Strict Management
Productive workplace and relaxed atmosphere
Head office employee (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 December 2016
People working in this company are amazing. Very educated and intelligent. Working in head office was a great experience. Very interesting first work experience as a new grad.
Great Place to work
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronton, ON1 September 2015
SCI is a growing company and has a lot to offer people in terms of entry level and advancing levels. The management is balanced and the core is solid. A good bonus package and good schooling opportunities.
Productive and fun workplace with co-worker.
Forklift Operator, Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 March 2014
I believed that no typical day at work. I learned team work, be constant productive, to manage all task and finished before time. Co-operate with co-worker. I enjoyed my work and job so no any hardest part of the job.
Pros
Quarterly Bonus and Anual incentive.
Cons
I don't believed.