Schoolhouse Playcare Centres of Durham Employee Reviews

A great place to work!
Summer Student (Former Employee) –  Durham, ON8 January 2019
Coworkers are friendly, caring, and nice to be around. Management does a superb job, and is very understanding. Training was provided before beginning this job, which proved to be very helpful. Creativity and imagination are welcomed with open arms, as you are encouraged to introduce children to various crafts/ activities that will benefit their social, psychological, and physical literacy development.
Unfair
ECE Teacher (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON2 January 2019
I found this company picked a lot of favourites , did not treat people equally and did not allow their employees room to grow. I had really good and then awful experiences , even to pertaining to race issues arising.
Official response from Schoolhouse Playcare Centres of Durham
7 January 2019

Thank you for your feedback; it is unfortunate that your experience with us was not as favourable as you would have liked. Schoolhouse Playcare Centres has a variety of procedures in place that enable our diversified employees to voice any concerns about their employment and all employees are also invited to participate in an exit interview so that we can hear directly about their employment experience. We endeavour to respond to all concerns and to make changes as necessary to improve employee satisfaction.

Fun
Student helper (Former Employee) –  Durham Region, ON15 April 2014
working and interacting with the children. Making sure the kids were well entertained, behaving themselves, having fun and learning new things everyday. (IE working with the kindergardens, everyday we would work on reading skills)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schoolhouse Playcare Centres of Durham. Our community is ready to answer.

Schoolhouse Playcare Centres of Durham Reviews by Job Title