School District 91

School District 91 Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
I enjoyed working in a team environment. We all had each others backs. I loved driving the country side throughout the year. It was gorgeous. I love greeting the children who a warm welcome in the morning and wishing them a good evening at drop off. I would live to drive a bus again.
Pros
Before and afterschool hours, schedule works with having kids
Cons
Part time hours
we would have either a giving bus run or class room of witch was our daily task. There is also a routine that has to be followed when doing our daily tasks.
Pros
the staff are friendly and helpful
Cons
when your on call it's hard to know when you will be going to work.
An excellent school district to work for. All communication to the district is handled over the phone or by email, so communication is key. Everyone I have spoken to has been professional, prompt, and friendly.
They are constantly updating learning opportunities to support staff and students. Always striving to be a team player atmosphere. Establishing relationships with co-workers and students are very rewarding.
Pros
Excellent benefits
I love the driving and the kids. The hours allowed me to have alot of time for other tasks. The driver team is a tight knit group. I really enjoyed my time with this team.s
Pros
The driver team.
Cons
The transportation supervisor
School District 91 provides instruction and support for high school students working towards their Dogwood. The School District supports students with diverse needs.
Pros
Provides support for diverse needs of students
Cons
No cons