School District #60 (Peace River North)

School District #60 (Peace River North) Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
The hardest part about this job is not knowing what you will be doing each day. This also keeps it interesting and challenging. Most days I have the resources and support I need to teach the class that day. As I get to know the schools better, I am enjoying this job more.
The School Board office is an excellent place to work. Very relaxed, managers very nice and a very trusting adult place to work. Loved my time there!!
It is all about these young adults and preparing them for real life. Very rewarding watching their development and especially when they graduate and take the next steps in their lives.
I love most of the people I have had the opportunity to work with. Some can seem intimidating at first, but as a whole it was a great experience. Working with kids can be challenging and have it's ups and downs, but in the end I find it's the best reward.
fun and happy place to work eventhough it's a hard work but so happy to do my job because the management are very considerate friendly and always understand
Arrive at least 45 minutes to 1 hour before the school day begins. The career/counselling area is a busy place where students come for advisement and support. It is a team oriented environment. It is important to stay in touch with management on a regular basis to communicate ideas and decisions. Working with students can be energizing and draining, but always rewarding. As a counsellor/teacher, you have the opportunity to learn something everyday. Role Modelling honest and positive communication was the most enjoyable part of my job.