School District #60 (Peace River North) Employee Reviews

It's good
Educational Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort St. John, BC5 January 2017
I love most of the people I have had the opportunity to work with. Some can seem intimidating at first, but as a whole it was a great experience. Working with kids can be challenging and have it's ups and downs, but in the end I find it's the best reward.
outstanding
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Fort St. John, BC15 November 2016
fun and happy place to work eventhough it's a hard work but so happy to do my job because the management are very considerate friendly and always understand
Progressive and forward thinking
Coach ages 8 to 13 competitive swimming (Current Employee) –  Fort St John, BC30 January 2016
Arrive at least 45 minutes to 1 hour before the school day begins. The career/counselling area is a busy place where students come for advisement and support. It is a team oriented environment. It is important to stay in touch with management on a regular basis to communicate ideas and decisions. Working with students can be energizing and draining, but always rewarding. As a counsellor/teacher, you have the opportunity to learn something everyday. Role Modelling honest and positive communication was the most enjoyable part of my job.