Schoenfelder Renovations Employee Reviews

Professional work environment.
(Nationwide) Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Minnetonka, MN25 September 2018
Schoenfelder Renovations is a very competitive management company that drives high profitability. The work/family life is hard, as you need to travel accordingly for your jobs. Having said that, if travel isn't an issue, the payoff is very good!
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Travel
Not a good fit for me
ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Minnetonka, MN12 June 2018
There are some good things about the company, however there are several ethical problems that I have with several people in the company. These are personal issues that I have had while employed with Schoenfelder Renovations. I was however, happy with the type of work, I just need to be with a different company that shares more closely my ethics and views.
Pros
Getting to travel
Cons
Management Specifically
Fast Paced Great People
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Minnetonka, MN18 May 2018
Since I've started with this company things have been quite smooth. The typical day is quite fast paced and there will be lots to do but it is all complete-able. There is a fair amount of travel for Project Management roles but that is expected and you are informed about that in advance within the job interviews.
Pros
Fast Paced, Workplace Culture
Long hours, 7 day work week, mostly travel out of state.
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Minnetonka, MN31 October 2017
Some of the management doesn't know the aspects of Construction but they sure want to tell you how to do their job. They are good at blaming you for their mistakes such as hiring the wrong Subs for the project. They don't give you ANY Authority to discipline the subs when they do not perform their duties correctly.
Absolutely the worst company I have ever worked for n my life.
Pros
You get paid every week
Cons
Away from home for 6 weeks at a time. promices are never kept, they cut corners all the time, they don't get proper permits for the jobs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schoenfelder Renovations. Our community is ready to answer.