Schneider Electric Employee Review

View all Schneider Electric reviews

Per a day in day out company, very benificial tword my family.
Forklift Operator/Cycle Counts (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CA14 March 2014
every day is different and challenging, learning somthing new every day. Management and co.workers fun to be around. Did not find the job very diffiacult. Souroundings very positive.
Pros
Job stability
Cons
Atmosphire hard to work with.

Other Schneider Electric Employee Reviews

Easily Expendable
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 May 2018
This company was going through growing pains when I worked there, because it had recently been acquired. It created a frantic work culture where managers were frequently working 30+ hours of overtime, and where regular employees were frequently asked to come in during their weekends.
In the end, I got sick, then when I came back I was laid off after 3 months, and unfortunately I couldn't get EI benefits because no one even considered I might need them. In the end, I felt easily expendable.
Pros
occasional networking events
Cons
lots of overtime, expected
A changing, challenging workplace
Senior Specialist (Former Employee) –  Canada22 May 2018
The company has grown tremendously and, unfortunately, handled the changes badly. Promoting people who are not a good fit into management simply because of their longevity.
Otherwise, I have to say it was a fun place to work, I learned a lot, worked with some brilliant people and was able to become a much better world citizen.
When their previous CEO retired things went downhill. The focus was, for a time, the bottom line and now the focus is correcting bad business decisions through "right sizing".

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schneider Electric. Our community is ready to answer.

51K