Schneider Electric Employee Reviews

Found 119 reviews matching the search See all 2,750 reviews
Good Culture, Flexible
Business Development Manager - Energy Automation (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 December 2018
Flexible working hours
Friendly environment
Lots of benefits - one of 100 best employers of the year
Great learning programs and career advancement opportunities.
Friendly company, treats its employees well.
Quotes/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK6 December 2018
I worked there for 3 years. It's a great company and they have won awards for being a good place to work. They are very much about training and keeping their employees up to date on whatever they need to do their job.
A different mindset
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Kanata. Ont.21 October 2018
Work culture is based on hours worked against number of units shipped for the day, even though shipping is cut off at 1:30p.m.
Production workers are a good mix of people, and the company does provide a exercise room, Dart Board and Table Tennis Table.
Pros
Many activities that include a free lunch
Cons
Physical Laboring most days
Une compagnie exemplaire et bien respecté dans leur domain, qui tiens le bien-être des employees au coeur
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dollard-Des Ormeaux, QC19 September 2018
J'ai adoré travailler ici, et aurai beaucoup aimer avoir obtenu une poste permanente. La compagnie est trés bien respecté dans leur domaine, et pour la plupart, les gens sont acceuillent et plaisant. Poutant, il y a certaines cliques influentielles qui peuvent rendre la vie difficile si vous ne les joindre pas. Un peu trop de " politique de bureau" et de gens frustré qui ont beaucoup d'influence, mais pas l'authorité dont elles se croire entitulées.
Pros
Environment physique nouvellement renové, bien organisée et propre.
Cons
Certaines individues "prendrent beaucoup de place", elles ne sont pas jouers d'équipe. Il faut eviter les "Cliques".
Great company to work for
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC10 September 2018
Schneider is an excellent company to work for with good compensation and benefits. The culture is very diverse and the team is great to work with. The environment is very fast paced with systems and processes constantly evolving.
Overall it was good
Software Tester (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC7 September 2018
Relatively they pay student well, and the workload is not bad. But Schneider is business-oriented company not technology, so don't expect you can learn much about new techs.
SR. MECHANICAL ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC26 June 2018
Very exciting place to work and gain experience the renewable energy industry. I enjoy the challenging environment and the people are excellent to work with.
great place to work, team environment
Senior Training Coordinator - Canada (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 June 2018
enjoyable environment
fun place to work
team work
room for opportunities
excellent workplace culture
possibility for working from home
great example of work-life balance
Pros
working from home
bad environment
Senior developer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 May 2018
bad place to work, toxic environment a few dev male that place really bad, manafment is disconnected from reality and actually do not c are about their teamsm team work is non existent
Pros
tech
Cons
long hours, toxic environment, no team work, manafment disconnected
Easily Expendable
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 May 2018
This company was going through growing pains when I worked there, because it had recently been acquired. It created a frantic work culture where managers were frequently working 30+ hours of overtime, and where regular employees were frequently asked to come in during their weekends.
In the end, I got sick, then when I came back I was laid off after 3 months, and unfortunately I couldn't get EI benefits because no one even considered I might need them. In the end, I felt easily expendable.
Pros
occasional networking events
Cons
lots of overtime, expected
A changing, challenging workplace
Senior Specialist (Former Employee) –  Canada22 May 2018
The company has grown tremendously and, unfortunately, handled the changes badly. Promoting people who are not a good fit into management simply because of their longevity.
Otherwise, I have to say it was a fun place to work, I learned a lot, worked with some brilliant people and was able to become a much better world citizen.
When their previous CEO retired things went downhill. The focus was, for a time, the bottom line and now the focus is correcting bad business decisions through "right sizing".
Awesome company
Intern (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 May 2018
Worked here as an intern and it was hands down the best place I've ever worked. It's been some time since I've been there, but I still remember it a lot. Solid company.
Great experience
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 May 2018
The work is challenging but enjoyable, with many hours. The staff are fantastic. Salary is fair, you tend to spend a plentiful amount of time with them
Inside Sales Rep for Large Company
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC7 May 2018
you are making me write this and why are you when I need to be looking for work? I understand you are a free site, but I also need to work so I can live.
One of the best technology companies to work for in Victoria.
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC16 April 2018
Everything one needs in a technical working environment:
> Great place to work with great people
> Great opportunities for advancement
> Good pay and benefits.
good work place with special event parties.
Seinor panel technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 April 2018
It was a good place to work. I was given unique job s cause of my experience. Hardest part was keeping up with the demand, but that was the more enjoyable part too.
Environnement de travail stimulant et intéressant
Représentant technique et commercial (Former Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QC21 March 2018
Diversité d'événements, formations, confrères et de clients de large éventail d'activités industrielles et commerciales et de situations spécifiques de distribution électrique à maintenir, modifier, améliorer et moderniser.
Pros
Autonomie et travail en équipe
Cons
Territoire géographique à couvrir très étendu
Most interesting work place
Supervisor Field Services (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 March 2018
I am with Schneider for 10 years now, it is one of the most interesting place to work both for the job culture and also for the kind of opportunities you get to work with.
Good Place to Work
Financial Analyst (Co-op) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 March 2018
You can balnce your work and life. One of the best company I ever worked. People are so friendly and nice. Many other fun activities are their like team building program, Yoga activities and many more.
Fun and Nice place to work
Territory Sales Manager, Power System Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 March 2018
Good company with lots of focus on the market and attention to customer needs. Its pleasure to work for such company, Good environment and they do take care of their employees
Pros
Bran
Cons
Too much bureaucracy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schneider Electric. Our community is ready to answer.

41.1K