Don't sweat it; they'll hire anybody, they're desperate (at least it's that way in Kitchener)
If you love caring for others and put your neighbors first your right for schlegel. If all you want is a paycheck you'll burn out easy
The staff and residents are great. Management, not so much. If making $2/hr less than most retirement homes,for doing even more work than in a nursing home, this job is for you.
Current employee in Kitchener.
Be yourself, and work hard!
If you're good at brown nosing , you'll fit right in !
- What is Schlegel Villages sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- What is the company culture at Schlegel Villages?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Schlegel Villages?2 people answered
- Does anyone happen to know the rate of pay for RPN to start at the Glendale Crossing in London? Than…2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Schlegel Villages?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Schlegel Villages?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Schlegel Villages? What are the steps alo…2 people answered
- Is this a union job?2 people answered
- Does Schlegel Villages require background check?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Schlegel Villages?2 people answered