They are so desperate for PSWs that they are hiring anybody whether they have taken the course or not. They ask everyone if they have any friends or family looking for work to send them in. You don't have to have any experience in health care. This is for retirement. Long term care has strict government rules.
They'll hire any nurse that walks through the door. Quite often they will get a full time line in under a year or at least pick up full time hours due to high absenteeism .
They will hire you very quickly and do not go through the proper hiring proceedings. I never gave my criminal record, TV shot, medical immunizations... yet I worked here for years.
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Schlegel Villages?5 people answered
- What is Schlegel Villages sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- What is the company culture at Schlegel Villages?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Schlegel Villages?2 people answered
- Does anyone happen to know the rate of pay for RPN to start at the Glendale Crossing in London? Than…2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Schlegel Villages?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Schlegel Villages?2 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Schlegel Villages?2 people answered
- Is this a union job?2 people answered
- Does Schlegel Villages require background check?2 people answered