I don't know what Schlegel Villages pays in London, but they are notoriously cheap.
You don't say if it is retirement or LTC. LTC makes approx. $5 an hr more than retirement. I work at Winston Park Ret. we have been without a contract for over a year, but if I know them, we'll be lucky to get 25 cents an hour. In retirement we start at $19.90/hr and after 3 years, it goes up to $21.92. Add $5 (approx) for LTC.
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Schlegel Villages?5 people answered
- What is Schlegel Villages sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- What is the company culture at Schlegel Villages?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Schlegel Villages?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Schlegel Villages?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Schlegel Villages?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Schlegel Villages? What are the steps alo…2 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Schlegel Villages?2 people answered
- Is this a union job?2 people answered
- Does Schlegel Villages require background check?2 people answered