Scarlet Security Services Ltd.

Scarlet Security Services Ltd. Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
From my experience as a S/O I have seen and heard many unprofessional misconducts.they like to pass the buck and play the blame game which causes a high turnover rate.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Supervisor and management are very do as I say not as I do and very unprofessional
They pay just above minimum wage and there is little opportunity for overtime hours. The management can be easy to get along with as long as you don't need to take any sick days.
Guards work 12.5 hours a day 14 days straight very unprofessional management very poor communication will not get a raise even if it says so in contract you hardly get any breaks do to make up for other people’s mistakes and not enough guards on site
Pros
Get to meet new people that’s it
Cons
Management won’t deal with problems professional blow problems off like they don’t exist
I found this company a great place to work and to get security experience. The management team was very supportive when we had issues at the sites. At times it was stressful but with collaboration and good communication we were able to work together as a team.
I learned to work with what was available, seniority gets the good positions first. Learned to have patients and observe behaviour when doing patient watches. Had fun meeting different people and co workers. Enjoyed some training that was given on the job. 12hr days/ if not on schedule, then on call when needed. Good experience overall.
Worked 1 rotation for them in Kitimat..run run away. Verbally abusive Manager ..there are 2 the female one runs new staff and current staff into the ground. They dont care about employees at all. Would be a great job if on site Managers were better. Extreme high turn over..4 of us hired and started same time..all quit..very porrmoral
Worked for scarlet security for two rotations. Overall jobs is access control and basic security skills. No travel time paid. Seven people quit with four weeks.

No chance of advancement or pay raise.
Head office is in Yellowknife. Scarlet provides security members to various remote mine sites and work places throughout the north. Basic security duties.
Pros
Rotational work
Cons
No benefits
I enjoyed working for scarlet because working at the Stanton Hospital working with elderly people. Meeting people in different areas of the medical field.
Pros
meeting people
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scarlet Security Services Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5