Here to help
Responses from Indeed users:
Scarlet Security Services Ltd. Employee Reviews
Showing all 9 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
From my experience as a S/O I have seen and heard many unprofessional misconducts.they like to pass the buck and play the blame game which causes a high turnover rate.
Supervisor and management are very do as I say not as I do and very unprofessional
Guards work 12.5 hours a day 14 days straight very unprofessional management very poor communication will not get a raise even if it says so in contract you hardly get any breaks do to make up for other people’s mistakes and not enough guards on site
Get to meet new people that’s it
Management won’t deal with problems professional blow problems off like they don’t exist
I found this company a great place to work and to get security experience. The management team was very supportive when we had issues at the sites. At times it was stressful but with collaboration and good communication we were able to work together as a team.
I learned to work with what was available, seniority gets the good positions first. Learned to have patients and observe behaviour when doing patient watches. Had fun meeting different people and co workers. Enjoyed some training that was given on the job. 12hr days/ if not on schedule, then on call when needed. Good experience overall.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Worked 1 rotation for them in Kitimat..run run away. Verbally abusive Manager ..there are 2 the female one runs new staff and current staff into the ground. They dont care about employees at all. Would be a great job if on site Managers were better. Extreme high turn over..4 of us hired and started same time..all quit..very porrmoral
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scarlet Security Services Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 9 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Scarlet Security Services Ltd.
- What advice would you give the CEO of Scarlet Security Services Ltd. about how to improve the compan…5 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Scarlet Security Services Ltd.?4 people answered
- What would you suggest Scarlet Security Services Ltd. management do to prevent others from leaving?4 people answered
- What benefits does Scarlet Security Services Ltd. offer?2 people answered
- What roles at Scarlet Security Services Ltd. can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
See all questions and answers