Scarboro Mazda
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Scarboro Mazda Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
You learn a lot from this dealership - both what to do, and what not to do. Great training, some management are inspirational, whereas others lack character.

You won't like working for this company if you dislike being micromanaged and working in a very rigid authoritarian-like environment. Sometimes you will get harsh, if not rude criticism from some managers, so be prepared!

All staff have a positive attitude and work together as a team to provide superior customer service.
Pros
Training, excellent team, free lunch on Saturday, free food and drinks
Cons
Poorly managed, low pay, poor logistics
They would expect you to do so much for a minimum wage. Not a comfortable work environment. People worked there for 3 years for minimum wage and no space to grow. No HR. Terrible and under-qualified customer relations manager.
Your hard work will not be appropriated and please don't think anyone there can motivate you to do better. The most screwed up management I've ever witnessed. I have pictures of customer's drivers license copies on the floor when I used to start my early morning shifts.
Pros
None.
Cons
Bullying
At first this place seemed like home, the doors were opened and there was high hopes. Then it becomes dark and negative. Service advisors are scammers and the service manager is unprofessional. If you want a meaningful career then pursue something else as they have a high turn over as they have no care for their employees. Hard work and dedication means absolutely NOTHING to them.
Excellent place of work where the employees matter. Good opportunities for learning and developing skills for advancement. Safe, clean, professional image.
very good place to work if your new to the industry or a seasoned sales associate. like every job in the automotive industry you get what you put in and if you put in the hours expect and very good pay cheque
Pros
free lunches
Cons
not as much foot traffic as other brands
I was there a long time ago so any review here is not relevant. They have completely overhauled the staff and the look of the place since I was there.
Pros
friendly environment, mom & pop type environment
Cons
pay was terrible when I was there
Good management support and no hassle communication between
service advisors and tech.
Pros
All bays have access to computers, and web info.
Cons
Long work hours (saturdays 8-5pm)