Scaddabush Italian Kitchen & Bar

Canada4 reviews
Ratings by categoryClear
Featured review
Scaddabush Italian Kitchen & Bar selected this as a representative review
Many of the managerial staff were patient and helpful while training me, teaching me basic and advanced skills to help forward my productivity and efficiency. A typical day at work, depending on when your shift begins, can either be; set up your personal station, expected to be done on time and independently in order to tackle the day properly, waiting for guests to order and accommodate them as much as possible. Prepping ingredients and garnishes for dishes, clean your station as you go, stock up on plates, cutlery, take-out containers. If you started in the middle of the day, i.e 4:00 pm, all you do is switch with the person or assist them. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you complete a rush order or a party table with over 20 items on the cheque. The hardest part of the job is the extensive physical drain, being on your feet constantly in uncomfortable footwear can be exhausting, especially in a zesty kitchen.
Pros
Discounted meals
Cons
Scaddabush was a fun experience, i enjoyed engaging myself with new people and creating conversations with every co worker. It was not a easy job to do but i managed to do it and really enjoy it every day i went.
Pros
free lunch, tips
Cons
Company has a high turnover rate, and many compliments from customers. Company produces good food and services and in result of that company is successful. Company has been in business for five years, and built its reputation.
Pros
Free lunch every day
Cons
Worked long hours, somtimes eating between working
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Scaddabush Italian Kitchen & Bar?