Savers/Value Village Employee Review

View all Savers/Value Village reviews

very good experience
Customer Service, Cashier, Halloween Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 December 2018
Very good experience, good environment with the crew members on the sale floor, working with different cultural team, the environment at work very diverse.

Other Savers/Value Village Employee Reviews

Not a very nice place to work
Community Donation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ON12 November 2019
Toxic work environment. Too much drama between employees and managemant unfair to situations that arise. Management does not help with advancemant of employees, as policies and procedures work against employees on a daily basis.
Five supervisors, no supervision
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 November 2019
Don't work here. If you're good at your job, they'll bog you down with so much work that you physically cannot stay ahead, then berate you for falling behind. When the forklift broke down, they told me to push it. When it was my turn for lunch, I had to ask three supervisors (who were doing nothing except chatting) before they sent a replacement. Every day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Savers/Value Village. Our community is ready to answer.