Savers/Value Village Employee Review

View all Savers/Value Village reviews

Salesclerk (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB29 April 2019
It's a good place to work for anyone interested in retail. They offer plenty of opportunities to advance your position. Like with any customer service job the the hardest part of the job is the customers. Also management will constantly ask for you to sign customers up for "club cards" which tends to be frustrating if you are not meeting the goal set by them. A typical workday is ensuring the floor is constantly tidy and shop able, interacting with customer and providing checkout, attending to the fitting rooms and whatever else the manager on duty asks of. The ONLY reason Savers is a company I've worked at for so long for is the people. I have made great connections with customers and co-workers alike.
Pros
Flexible Scheduling
Cons
Constant calls to come into work often

Other Savers/Value Village Employee Reviews

a lot of promises not kept
RETAIL SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Calgary17 September 2019
The team of people who work there are amazing, the manager is not. the company is not about it's people, but is now all about the corporate atmosphere.
Pros
team members
Cons
expectations from management
No help for team member.
CDC Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON17 September 2019
They dont care teem members. I was requested for a job letter they can't provid me .because ofnthis letters i don't get my OHIP.
I talk to my supervisor manager and hr no one help me .
(I feel its only a business not for helping each other)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Savers/Value Village. Our community is ready to answer.