Savers/Value Village Employee Review

View all Savers/Value Village reviews

Poor experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 March 2019
The work is at times very strenuous and the workdays feel long. Corporate standards very strictly adhered to, which creates a staff that delivers very proactive customer service but also creates resentment between the team and the management. A lot of dissatisfaction from staff in regards to management- staff concerns generally ignored and disregarded (at least in my experience from my time working there.)

Other Savers/Value Village Employee Reviews

Five supervisors, no supervision
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 November 2019
Don't work here. If you're good at your job, they'll bog you down with so much work that you physically cannot stay ahead, then berate you for falling behind. When the forklift broke down, they told me to push it. When it was my turn for lunch, I had to ask three supervisors (who were doing nothing except chatting) before they sent a replacement. Every day.
Management sucks
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON10 November 2019
There have been countless times that management has screwed over their staff. Whether it’s cutting hours, or writing you up for being late by 1 minute or sick for a day, they are right there to make your life miserable. The life will be sucked from you if you start working here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Savers/Value Village. Our community is ready to answer.