Value Village logo
Value Village

Value Village Employee Reviews for Trainer

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,741 reviews

Fun, fast hands on learning and customer service

I would usually walk in 10-15mins before work, sometimes a half hour. Clock in when my shift started, than go to cashier position, and some days I would be training someone on the cash register, and some days I would be just working the cash register, including the floor. Example: Picking up product that was moved or fell onto the floor, and re-hang it. I always enjoyed working with my co-workers, had lots of fun on the job, and always closed perfect every night. The hardest part of the job was probably fitting rooms. Where all the clothes people who tried on and didn't want would leave in the changing room, and we would have to go and clean it up than organize it in a small space, to take back out on the floor, which also by organizing was color on the price tags. The most enjoyable part of the job, was when I was working on the cash register helping out customer needs, than receiving a little gold pin for best customer service of the month.

Pros

Two fifth teen minute breaks, plus a half hour lunch break.

Cons

How messy the store got at the end of the night, and particular employees kind of felt hopeless to clean.

Try It Out

Every person is looking for something different, and this job is the perfect fit for almost anyone!! Very flexible hours, lots of different positions. Fast paced environment makes time go by very fast! :)

2.9Job security/advancement