Value Village logo
Happiness score is 51 out of 100Below average

Value Village Employee Reviews for Production Worker in Penticton, BC

2.9Pay & benefits

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,741 reviews

productive and fun place to work

I enjoyed my time at Value Village, as it was a fast pace work environment. The work environment was an enjoyable to work with. I learned a lot about the company while i worked there.

fast pace and lots of heavy lifting

Lots of heavy lifting, dusty place, fast pace... I worked in different areas in production and learned every thing about different products to the price point that the company was looking for.... Management was great to work with in the beginning, but then they had a lot of turn over in management and it got a little mess up on what each manger wanted. Workplace culture was great easy going and hard working team members... Really happy to be part of the team... The hardest part of the job was seeing great workers move on... The most enjoyable part was the fast pace and busy day, Loved learning about new products and their price points... They also have great health benefits for full time staff.

Pros

Great health benefits

Company needs to work on how they treat staff

Staff is treated unfairly, Management has no idea what they are doing. overall it is a negative place to work, staff are unhappy and not looking to make friends with new people. Managers are open about the fact they don't even want to be there. not good for staff moral

2.9Job security/advancement