Savers/Value Village Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Edmonton, AB

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 2,171 reviews
Was fun to work at.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 January 2017
the team members were a fun bunch to work with. Everyone treats you well, very friendly. I enjoyed my time there, and enjoyed helping people find what they were looking for.
Fun place to work and the discounts are awesome!!
sales and customer service (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 November 2016
The best part of working at Savers/Value Village is the discounts, your co-workers and the people that come in almost all the time who you get to know on a first name basis. You are making a huge difference in the community and environment.
Pros
Free lunches on sales days!!
Cons
Can be long hrs and days.
Productive and Fun environment
Production Assoc. & Operations CSR (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 September 2016
Meet all kinds of people, from diverse backgrounds. Learned new ways to manage time and increase productivity. Most co-workers were good to work with, except some of the new hires that were new to the country. The hardest part of working there was the language barriers put up by some of the new immigrants, which tended to cause conflict with the rest of the crew. Most enjoyable part of the job is the people(customers and co-workers alike), and HALLOWEEN season! It is like having full access to Mr. Dressups Tickle Trunk! Not to mention the great treasures to be found!
Pros
Group activities: Monthly potluck or free lunches, and games to keep co-workers involved with the team.
Cons
Repeatative work at times. Dust and poor ventilation.
hard work and underpaid
customer service (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 May 2016
its hard work your underpaid and no one cares about you. i hated working for the company. i loved the work but always hearing your not meeting the goals all the time and if your group keeps it up you will be fired was not fun. if you missed the goal by 1 or 500 you got told that weekly. I was the only one on my side meeting my goal as i printed my own tags and could see what i was doing every day. I still got this speech.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Savers/Value Village. Our community is ready to answer.

Savers/Value Village Reviews by Location