Value Village logo
Happiness score is 51 out of 100Below average

Value Village Employee Reviews in Ancaster, ON

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,738 reviews

Easy Job

Pretty Good place to work, supervisors are usually young and dont do a great job. Overall the work environment was good and i need 20 more characters so here we go.

great company

I am a production worker. i put price tags on clothing. then i sort it my size etc, then roll the rack to the floor and put clothing out. the benefits are amazing.

Pros

benefits

Cons

nil

Great company to work for!!

I loved Value Village. Management was great except the store manager at the time wasn't too friendly but the rest of them were great!! they were understanding about balancing good hours but also keeping in mind we all have a social life! my coworkers were great, everybody got a long well. The customers were always so different but it was great when people come in and find good finds and tell you what they plan to do with the items creativity. The typical day was good but very slow at times which made is sometimes boring especially if you're on cash and the main cash. It just sucks it was in the middle of basically nowhere and very hard to get to if you don't drive. Also sucks because you have to wait a certain amount of days to be able to purchase certain items if they were newer to go out on the floor.

Pros

Good hours and for balancing life and work

Cons

the 3-4 hour shifts they give during the week and rolling production if you work for the front.

few

funny team work environment and enjoyable place you ever experience everyone is welcoming and acceptable place a place you can call your second home to work

Jobs at Value Village