Value Village logo
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

work day

Horrible treatment of employees, the managers are not capable of understanding others jobs which leads to constant issues between employ and management.

Pros

Cons

hard work minimum pay

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

friendly easy to with staff members recommended workplace had a great time doing my coop placement here if I had to work here full time I definitely work take the job
Same role

fun job.poor management

A typical day is i arrive for my shift we have our team meeting to get our assignments for the day then we break off to do whatever is asked i learned to be patient with indecisive customers and to inform them the best i can on any product they may be interested in, If I'm not knowledgeable on the item i will put them in touch with someone that is.

Cons

management
Same location

Was ok

Location was awesome .. bus and walking .. however workin production sucked .. mean people and favortism on so many levels .. l was trained by another person from edmonton n what l was later told is l was doin everything wrong .. they expect u to do more than u can in a day n then give u shot cuz THEY sent production home early n after u ask to stay so u can finish .. they give u heck cuz u didnt finish processing ..

Pros

Close location hours

Cons

Mean supervisors .. ALOT of favoritism .. over worked under appreciated

2.9Job security/advancement