Value Village logo
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

Was ok

Location was awesome .. bus and walking .. however workin production sucked .. mean people and favortism on so many levels .. l was trained by another person from edmonton n what l was later told is l was doin everything wrong .. they expect u to do more than u can in a day n then give u shot cuz THEY sent production home early n after u ask to stay so u can finish .. they give u heck cuz u didnt finish processing ..

Pros

Close location hours

Cons

Mean supervisors .. ALOT of favoritism .. over worked under appreciated

1.0Job security/advancement

Joke

Probably one of the worst jobs I have ever had. My coworkers were alright at best, majority of the time I felt like I wasn't part of the team. Lots of drama, really poor management. One of my biggest issues is the lack of concern over hazards that can cause long term health problems. Not a single mention of any of the health issues that come with the job, lack of PPE in certain situations while working.

Pros

It's a job with benefits

Cons

Low wage, shotty management.

Fun workplace. Management needs work

production management won't praise you for a good job just writes you up for tiny mistakes. Has favorite employees who get away with anything. Belittles you if you're still learning. Production supervisors are the only saving grace

Pros

Supportive supervisors. And half price clothing

great team to work with

Great place for Team building skills. Fun and collaborative work environment. enjoyed working here because get to meet new faces everyday. Management team super friendly and helpful.

2.9Job security/advancement