Value Village logo
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village Employee Review

Value Village

The company provided a very friendly, positive environment. Although the work was very demanding, the interactions you had each shift often made up for it.

Pros

friendly

Cons

demanding

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Do not apply!!!

Terrible management. Zero respect, yet they don’t like it when you defend yourself or others. Harassment at its finest even if you email HR, they won’t get back to you. 9/10 staff members are more like family They do not care if customers treat you poorly

Pros

Discounts and frequent customers

Cons

Management refuse to be retrained
Same role

Fun work place

I started working here since 2017, I have no problem to my co-workers and supervisor, they’re sooooo nice and helpful. But the store manager is really strict when it comes to work well i understand him but the thing is he make his own rules in the store that’s why it’s more confusing. He always check camera’s in the office so he can see a lot of team member who’s truly responsible. The only thing I don’t want with him is the way he talked behind’s back, he doesn’t direct you the problem. Been working here almost 3 years but I haven’t receive salary up ... I mean it’s only increasing cents .. also if you don’t have patient to other this is not for youu..

Pros

Long hours, fun workplace

Cons

No salary increase, rude customers, too many rules for employees
Same location

Overall a decent job for students

This was probably my favorite job I've had just based on the coworkers I had. I also had a pretty odd availability and they were mostly forgiving due to the fact that they always had some form of coverage.

2.9Job security/advancement