Value Village logo
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

value village team

-great friendly team -fast work pace, time management, character building -great management friendly and helpful -hardest part of the job was unloading carts of cloths in a very short time window -putting the price tags into the items

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Productive and fun workplace but not very good with hours.

When I worked there it was a fun and productive job. I enjoyed it alot, aside from they did not listen to my needs. I was hired as part time (due to medical reasons I can't work more than that) they put me in for 8-9 hours a day 5-6 days a week. When I tried to talk about it they started scheduling me for more shifts/hours.

Pros

Great co-workers

Cons

Long hours and disregard for overworking staff.
Same role

Not safe and pay is bad

You move heavy materials from dirty bins and sort them out. This is a really rough job and all you do is stand up all day. Moving all the time - fast fast and fast. For minimum wages??? Look elsewhere!!!

Pros

Weekdays only

Cons

DUST Bed Bugs and miserable staff. Managers are rich, mean and do nothing.
Same location

Terrible Company

I had such a bad experience working here. The environment is stressful and all your coworkers make you feel bad about being stressed and will be rude to each other instead of helping each other out. Managers would toy with my anxiety and single me out for no reason. At one point while closing, a manager told other workers not to help and get their things while I was stuck doing a very long task by myself the entire time. Eventually telling me stop because it wasn’t going to get done without help, and I clocked out. I had such a bad panic attack that night. Only a few coworkers we’re actually nice and hated it there just as much. I think I only had one nice manager my entire time being there. Very stressful, unwelcoming, and unkind work environment.

Pros

None, don’t work here.

Cons

Everything, management, co workers, environment.

2.9Job security/advancement