Value Village logo
Value Village
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

The work is hard, but it is with good people. The floor is constantly being rearranged, and all structures are built on-site. It can be very physical no matter what department you are working in, but it is rewarding to see a job done well. At times communication is lacking, but typically complaints are heard and addressed. My favourite part of the job is seeing all of the nifty, unique items and sharing my love of thrift with customers and co-workers.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

great people who customers love

overall good place to work, in my opinion the pay is low for how much physical labour and exertion is required. However I would most. definitely recommend value village for somebody looking to get. into the work force or find a great group of co workers

Pros

supervisors and managment is verythoughtful and understanding

Cons

physically demanding and difficult for the pay
Same role

Its okay

Dealt with a bit of drama, since i was only there 2 days a week I didn't expect to be dealing with that, overall a pretty lax place, I recommend it if you have no better options.

Pros

50% off store products after 2 days, though I never used it, super flexible with work hours

Cons

Drama, a bit too relaxed
Same location

not an organized place

the staff were lovely but management and super visors were not at all organized or good with comunication. i worked there for only 3 months and came home crying more then i should have.

Pros

made some friends and got pizza once in a while.

Cons

not organized, no comunication, pushed staff way to hard.

2.9Job security/advancement

Compare Value Village with

• Value Village
  • Value Village does great things with regards to recycling and helping the community.