Value Village logo
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

Terrible

Terrible staff, terrible management. They give the supervisors a hard time to make us meet quotas. They write you up for anything they can think of especially if you call in sick.

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Stressful and demanding place

Value was a good experience since we had to deal with a lot, but Id see team members including me run back and fourth getting injured and feeling exhausted just to be treated like we were nothing by the customers. Most team members and female manager/supervisor had to deal with a lot of terrible customers while the male manager/CEO didn't face much. being payed minimum wage for 8 hours a day after we run everywhere, deal with everything during a really busy day while understaffed wasn't fun. The management have to start listening to us since sometimes people who work there dont due their jobs.

Pros

Good co workers, good experience

Cons

Customers, management, safety and health of the team members, stressful
Same role

Hard work.

A typical day at work is hard.A lot of work you need to do in short time, and lack of employees.The supervisor is always in bad mood.High employee turnover.
Same location

What a joke.

Hated working here was in and out of the office because few people didn't like me. Had to apologize for things not my fault or didn't do. And management was joke so was safety

Pros

Get treated like trash

Cons

To many to list

2.9Job security/advancement