Value Village logo
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

Team Player and productive environment

it gives opportunity to the young ones and it a good start for an employment experience. it help not only the community but also its charity partners in achieving specific goals.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

great people who customers love

overall good place to work, in my opinion the pay is low for how much physical labour and exertion is required. However I would most. definitely recommend value village for somebody looking to get. into the work force or find a great group of co workers

Pros

supervisors and managment is verythoughtful and understanding

Cons

physically demanding and difficult for the pay
Same role

Its okay

Dealt with a bit of drama, since i was only there 2 days a week I didn't expect to be dealing with that, overall a pretty lax place, I recommend it if you have no better options.

Pros

50% off store products after 2 days, though I never used it, super flexible with work hours

Cons

Drama, a bit too relaxed
Same location

Production

Working here is not something I would recommend. The best thing about it is the food selection on my lunch break and drive being not to far from my home. I feel like no one cares about your day and your expected to work as if the company is in your hands. It's also extremely unfair how they treat leaving on time like it is a privilege when in reality I should be able to go home exactly when I'm scheduled to everyday. Do I get paid overtime you ask? no.

2.9Job security/advancement