Value Village logo
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

Stressante mais vivable

Correct calme mais beaucoup moin stressante que au iga

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Production

Working here is not something I would recommend. The best thing about it is the food selection on my lunch break and drive being not to far from my home. I feel like no one cares about your day and your expected to work as if the company is in your hands. It's also extremely unfair how they treat leaving on time like it is a privilege when in reality I should be able to go home exactly when I'm scheduled to everyday. Do I get paid overtime you ask? no.
Same role

Worst place to work for

DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!! Worst company to work for for one they don't treat you fairly unless you are a favorite meaning brown nosing the management the company doesn't have any flexibility they don't pay there employees fairly it's unfair management has no idea what they are doing except sit on there phone. Never ever do they recognize your hard work if you want to be treated unfairly then work there they are a can't fcuking siht company and don't care about there employees well being the only good thing I can say is I met my wife there other than that a extremely bad place to work for would not recommend to anyone

Pros

None don't even do anything rewarding

Cons

Poor wages, bad managers, playing favorites, very poor attitude towards employees
Same location

Bad vibes!

Upper management is the reason all the negative ratings are the same. Even though their from people all over Canada. If they cared about the general staff, so would the lower management. It all trickles down. You eventually will feel what it means to be exploited. You forget you are doing a job and expect payment in return. They will soon make you feel you owe them.

Pros

You will learn to know how you don't want to be treated.

Cons

Supervisors are encouraged to stand behind you, while working to intimidate employees to work faster.

2.9Job security/advancement