Value Village logo
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

Refuse

Will not review. Confidentiality. Prefer not to disclose good or bad times. I just wanted to update my resume, not praise or bash current or prior workplaces.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Management pacifies customers over defending their cashiers

I'm a supervisor here and I think I'm one of the only ones who cares about team member morale. Upper management isn't afraid to make TMs cry, and doesn't have any consideration for their emotions ("leave it at the door" mentality) especially and including in times of crisis such as bereavement time, and harassment within the workplace. It's all allowed as long as you're making the company money, and your wage only increases by a max of 2 or 3 percent each year.

Pros

??? Lol the discount I guess

Cons

Public humiliation of TMs, HR that blames your anxiety meds and doesn't take your concerns seriously, little to no accountability for when you or someone else does something unsafe or wrong, on call system is garbage
Same roleSame location

Fun place to work

Everyone was so friendly and we all looked out for each other. The manager was easy to work for also. Also there is lots of room for advancement within the company
Same location

Such a great place to work

I have learned so much while working at Value Village. It has been such a great experience! The interview process was so fun. Overall there is a lot of things that you need to learn in order to work without stress in this work environment, but it is so great.

2.9Job security/advancement