Value Village logo
Value Village
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

My job would involve accepting donations to the thrift store from customers. At Value Village I learned valuable team working skills. How to communicate with other employees to help get the job done.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

great people who customers love

overall good place to work, in my opinion the pay is low for how much physical labour and exertion is required. However I would most. definitely recommend value village for somebody looking to get. into the work force or find a great group of co workers

Pros

supervisors and managment is verythoughtful and understanding

Cons

physically demanding and difficult for the pay
Same role

Its okay

Dealt with a bit of drama, since i was only there 2 days a week I didn't expect to be dealing with that, overall a pretty lax place, I recommend it if you have no better options.

Pros

50% off store products after 2 days, though I never used it, super flexible with work hours

Cons

Drama, a bit too relaxed
Same location

fast pace...low pay

For the amount of work you do for the amount you get paid, very stressful. You pay for your own benefits. And remember, you are a team member and you belong to them. You can't do anything your way or how it is comfortable to you. Training is BS. Oh ya, and special treatment for certain employees.

Pros

face paced, good team

Cons

pay and bosses

2.9Job security/advancement

Compare Value Village with

• Value Village
  • Productive and welcoming atmosphere. Approachable managers and friendly co-workers.