Value Village logo
Value Village
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

Productive and Constantly on the go

Cleaning and restocking racks and shelves. Looking for dead stock and assisting customers. Taking phone calls and putting them through to the right team members.

Pros

Team fund for for lunches and or events.

Cons

Not enough hours, Too many on-call shifts

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Its a good experienced for me to work on that kind of field

Like what I've said, it's a good experienced for me and also too much bosses working at Value Village, every bosses they have their own different wants and instructions.
Same role

Coworkers are really the best part

My coworkers were the best, and the benefits were great! Unfortunately, as a cashier I had to perform tasks such as working in the community donation center because they were heavily understaffed for months, as well as working in production for my last few weeks. They claimed I (and other fellow cashiers) had to work in production because cashiers asking for more hours during spring break, so we were sent to work in production. What didn't make sense is that then they purposely understaffed cashiers - making it constantly busy at the tills - to increase productivity, leaving the store a mess the entire day while cashiers who could help had to stay in production...

Pros

Friendly coworkers and great benefits, helping the environment

Cons

Management makes bad decisions, unfair work
Same location

Fun place to work

Everyone was so friendly and we all looked out for each other. The manager was easy to work for also. Also there is lots of room for advancement within the company

2.9Job security/advancement