Value Village logo
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

Not nice place to work!

Where to begin ,management intimidation ,working Saturdays ,no overtime ,constant go faster be more productive with no safety regard ,no room to work packed like sardines, either sweating or freezing ,bugs , no rotation ,management lies ,spied on with cameras ,people quitting daily ,no team spirit ,management likes to favor suck ups. Customers unhappy complaining about high prices which management then blames on employees ,by the way we have strict management guidelines on pricing! Employees do not price product like advertised. They hid behind we help charity ,while tossing glassware ,house ware etc in the garbage ,NOT recycled. I would not recommend this job to my worst enemy ,has already got a reputation and has barely opened ,good luck if you end up here ,I will read your review shortly!

Pros

50% off, co workers

Cons

Everything else

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Unsatisfactory workplace

The managers there were rude and treated people poorly. There was workplace harassment with coworkers and it wasn't handled to their procedures. I would never recommend working at Value Village. I don't even go shopping there anymore either.
Same role

Don't work here lol

The managers are incredibly rude to both staff and customers, and racially profile potential shoplifters. They do not pay well enough for the physical and mental toll that the job takes.
Same location

Fun place to work

Everyone was so friendly and we all looked out for each other. The manager was easy to work for also. Also there is lots of room for advancement within the company

2.9Job security/advancement

Compare Value Village with

• Value Village
  • Not nice place to work!