Value Village logo
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

Not for everyone

Dirty and very small work environment with a very demeaning management team. I found the staff miserable, you are pushed to exceed your quotas every day by management, and its supposedly a "non profit". Very big disappointment with this company.

Pros

weekends off

Cons

Very poor working conditions

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Production

Working here is not something I would recommend. The best thing about it is the food selection on my lunch break and drive being not to far from my home. I feel like no one cares about your day and your expected to work as if the company is in your hands. It's also extremely unfair how they treat leaving on time like it is a privilege when in reality I should be able to go home exactly when I'm scheduled to everyday. Do I get paid overtime you ask? no.
Same role

Worst place to work for

DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!! Worst company to work for for one they don't treat you fairly unless you are a favorite meaning brown nosing the management the company doesn't have any flexibility they don't pay there employees fairly it's unfair management has no idea what they are doing except sit on there phone. Never ever do they recognize your hard work if you want to be treated unfairly then work there they are a can't fcuking siht company and don't care about there employees well being the only good thing I can say is I met my wife there other than that a extremely bad place to work for would not recommend to anyone

Pros

None don't even do anything rewarding

Cons

Poor wages, bad managers, playing favorites, very poor attitude towards employees
Same location

You have to be fast to work here.

I enjoyed my jobMe and about 2-3 others sorted through thousands of pounds of donations a day. It was a fast paced job, It kept me on my feet all day.

2.9Job security/advancement