Value Village logo
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

Not enjoyable

Often over worked many staff members to save money, instead of scheduling more members to work. Many of my coworkers were unhappy coming to work every day, as was I.

Same role

great people who customers love

overall good place to work, in my opinion the pay is low for how much physical labour and exertion is required. However I would most. definitely recommend value village for somebody looking to get. into the work force or find a great group of co workers

Pros

supervisors and managment is verythoughtful and understanding

Cons

physically demanding and difficult for the pay
Same role

Its okay

Dealt with a bit of drama, since i was only there 2 days a week I didn't expect to be dealing with that, overall a pretty lax place, I recommend it if you have no better options.

Pros

50% off store products after 2 days, though I never used it, super flexible with work hours

Cons

Drama, a bit too relaxed
Same location

Short

Part-time is horrible. Everyone hated the hours, how much it felt management was pushing you for all you were worth. High turnover rate. They will divide hours between part-time associates when unnecessary, such as hiring another part timer when they already have several and hours are scarce. Depressing to work at.

2.9Job security/advancement