Value Village logo
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

n/a

this company is not a company that i would recomend any one too this company has no staff apprishation as well as there prices and discount suck. this company has no intentions of making you happy for what you do.

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

great people who customers love

overall good place to work, in my opinion the pay is low for how much physical labour and exertion is required. However I would most. definitely recommend value village for somebody looking to get. into the work force or find a great group of co workers

Pros

supervisors and managment is verythoughtful and understanding

Cons

physically demanding and difficult for the pay
Same role

Its okay

Dealt with a bit of drama, since i was only there 2 days a week I didn't expect to be dealing with that, overall a pretty lax place, I recommend it if you have no better options.

Pros

50% off store products after 2 days, though I never used it, super flexible with work hours

Cons

Drama, a bit too relaxed
Same location

Productive place that works with a non profit to help support local communities.

-Full time hrs 8-4:30 Mon.-Fri. -Sort through all the donations to put out the best ones. -10,000 new items get put out daily. -Start out the shift by resetting the store so that items are in their proper place and old items that didn't sell get taken off and recycled. -Two separate parts in the store to work in: The Sales floor and the Production room. -Hardest part was keeping up with your quotas. Everything is on a timed basis. -Hands on training from Management as well as team members. -Everyone got along well. Family atmosphere. -A for profit company that has a relationship with a non profit.

Pros

50% off discount. Benefits

Cons

Standing in one place for a while

2.9Job security/advancement