Value Village
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

Management was a joke.

Job was unbalanced, coworkers where harassing to others and had poor attitudes, mangers harassed store workers, benefits after 3 months did not happen. Mangers would let customers harass store members.

Cons

Lots of harassment

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

I do not want to continue here. I am currently looking for another job!

I would NOT recommend working here!!!!!Management is bad.They pit employees against one another.You are not listened to.There is favortism galore!!!!!
Same role

Coworkers are the reason why I'm still here

If you're looking for a gym membership that pays you to walk an unneccessary marathon 5 days a week here it is. The only reason why I haven't quit already is the team. This job will literally destroy you physically I have Planters Fasciitis and I suffer crippling pain in my feet and my knees sound like candy wrappers sure I could be in better shape. But this job is literally destroying my feet But I am not allowed to have a tool that would make my job easier during operational hours, which is a rolling rack And upon asking why that is I am greeted with an "Oh we hope to go back to what we did before covid that did not answer my question. I am also required to fill out a sheet for every rack i take out or "chunk through out the day. Which makes an easy job that I use to actually enjoy before this implementation more complicated than need to be, as sometimes i get side tracked by a customer or I don't remember to fill it out. To be honest I don't think it's even necessary especially because I am not even allowed to take a rack out during store hours makes no sense. Now Pros the team is great what a great bunch of coworkers friendly helpful just a fun bunch, The hours are not bad either infact I do like them alot and was a reason why I took this job to begin

Pros

Coworkers are fun

Cons

Can't use a rolling rack on the floor during operational hours.
Same location

Poor place to work

While the people I have worked with were generally very nice people and I enjoyed my time working with them, it is a very stressful environment. The environment was very disorganized, and you had to take a fair bit of abuse from customers and upper management. Several people including myself left around the same time.

Pros

Fun co-workers, sometimes free lunches

Cons

Poor management, disorganized, high turnover rate

2.9Job security/advancement

Compare Value Village with

• Value Village
  • Management was a joke.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?