Value Village
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

Its a good experienced for me to work on that kind of field

Like what I've said, it's a good experienced for me and also too much bosses working at Value Village, every bosses they have their own different wants and instructions.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

It was extremely stressful very short-staffed and chaotic

It was absolutely insane we were really short staffed everywhere management was crazy always had someone down your back about everything and no slack whatsoever if you have bad anxiety like me don't take this job
Same role

Coworkers are really the best part

My coworkers were the best, and the benefits were great! Unfortunately, as a cashier I had to perform tasks such as working in the community donation center because they were heavily understaffed for months, as well as working in production for my last few weeks. They claimed I (and other fellow cashiers) had to work in production because cashiers asking for more hours during spring break, so we were sent to work in production. What didn't make sense is that then they purposely understaffed cashiers - making it constantly busy at the tills - to increase productivity, leaving the store a mess the entire day while cashiers who could help had to stay in production...

Pros

Friendly coworkers and great benefits, helping the environment

Cons

Management makes bad decisions, unfair work
Same location

Production

Working here is not something I would recommend. The best thing about it is the food selection on my lunch break and drive being not to far from my home. I feel like no one cares about your day and your expected to work as if the company is in your hands. It's also extremely unfair how they treat leaving on time like it is a privilege when in reality I should be able to go home exactly when I'm scheduled to everyday. Do I get paid overtime you ask? no.

2.9Job security/advancement

Compare Value Village with

• Value Village
  • Its a good experienced for me to work on that kind of field