Value Village logo
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

It was great place

It is a ok place to work for a student like the team members there hours were good they gave you what you needed for the job manger are good to there employees.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Okay place if you need a job

Its a good place to hone customer service skills. The work isn't very mentally stimulating or difficult, and is easy to learn.
Same location

Terrible Company

I had such a bad experience working here. The environment is stressful and all your coworkers make you feel bad about being stressed and will be rude to each other instead of helping each other out. Managers would toy with my anxiety and single me out for no reason. At one point while closing, a manager told other workers not to help and get their things while I was stuck doing a very long task by myself the entire time. Eventually telling me stop because it wasn’t going to get done without help, and I clocked out. I had such a bad panic attack that night. Only a few coworkers we’re actually nice and hated it there just as much. I think I only had one nice manager my entire time being there. Very stressful, unwelcoming, and unkind work environment.

Pros

None, don’t work here.

Cons

Everything, management, co workers, environment.
Same location

Super fun and challenging place to work

Very busy in the back room but it was a fun kind of challenge. There is opportunity to grow within the company if you apply yourself. They are always slightly understaffed so it is difficult to get time off.

2.9Job security/advancement