Value Village logo
Value Village
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

It was a fast paced environment and a good company

it was a good place to work, the job was hard but you always had something to do. the managment was nice, if you needed and answer they were always able to help you. the hardest part of the job was we were always short staffed, so we always needed more time.

Pros

always a chance to get a bonuses

Cons

being short staffed

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Production

Working here is not something I would recommend. The best thing about it is the food selection on my lunch break and drive being not to far from my home. I feel like no one cares about your day and your expected to work as if the company is in your hands. It's also extremely unfair how they treat leaving on time like it is a privilege when in reality I should be able to go home exactly when I'm scheduled to everyday. Do I get paid overtime you ask? no.
Same role

Worst place to work for

DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!! Worst company to work for for one they don't treat you fairly unless you are a favorite meaning brown nosing the management the company doesn't have any flexibility they don't pay there employees fairly it's unfair management has no idea what they are doing except sit on there phone. Never ever do they recognize your hard work if you want to be treated unfairly then work there they are a can't fcuking siht company and don't care about there employees well being the only good thing I can say is I met my wife there other than that a extremely bad place to work for would not recommend to anyone

Pros

None don't even do anything rewarding

Cons

Poor wages, bad managers, playing favorites, very poor attitude towards employees
Same location

Management is unprofessional

Just don’t do it! Dishonest and sneaky management. A handful of good people who work hard. The others ruin it for the good people. Very demoralizing for those of us with a strong work ethic. The amount of waste is awful. They do not give back to the community they only cate about making a profit.

Pros

A few good folks

Cons

All the lies

2.9Job security/advancement

Compare Value Village with

• Value Village
  • It was a fast paced environment and a good company