Value Village logo
Value Village
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

I loved working here mostly because of the people I worked with

I loved the people I worked with including management. It wasn't a high paying job, but it was a job I love going to everyday. I even left for a period of time for a higher paying job but found that, I much rather work at a lower paying that I love then a higher paying job that I didn't. I would have never left Value Village if my circumstances didn't change. Great company to work for!

Pros

too many to count. fun, learning something new, the people

Cons

low pay, too far for me to travel

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

bad place to work was there for a year and got fired for personal reasons

very bad place to work Unless you like to be put under expectations which are impossible because management only cares about quotes which they can’t receive worst

Same role

High turnover, raises are minimal.

Worked there for over a year. Work was fast paced and difficult, management always expected more from us. Raises were yearly, up to 3% generally, but you rarely maxed out. When minimum wage would go up, you'd be back to making about the same as the new hires.

Pros

Discounts?

Cons

management was hard to satisfy.
Same location

Terrible Company

I had such a bad experience working here. The environment is stressful and all your coworkers make you feel bad about being stressed and will be rude to each other instead of helping each other out. Managers would toy with my anxiety and single me out for no reason. At one point while closing, a manager told other workers not to help and get their things while I was stuck doing a very long task by myself the entire time. Eventually telling me stop because it wasn’t going to get done without help, and I clocked out. I had such a bad panic attack that night. Only a few coworkers we’re actually nice and hated it there just as much. I think I only had one nice manager my entire time being there. Very stressful, unwelcoming, and unkind work environment.

Pros

None, don’t work here.

Cons

Everything, management, co workers, environment.

2.9Job security/advancement

Compare Value Village with

• Value Village
  • I loved working here mostly because of the people I worked with