Value Village
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

Horrible experience

This place is extremely unorganized and they'll make you do the job without properly training you .. I would not recommend this unless you're hurting for $$

Pros

Cons

Horrible management

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Productive work place.

Easy work all across the board. Excellent work hours. Good supervisors and mod's. There is no Hassel. You have to be strong to work. Very good schedule.

Pros

Some times free lunch

Cons

Not very clean.
Same role

Overall a decent job for students

This was probably my favorite job I've had just based on the coworkers I had. I also had a pretty odd availability and they were mostly forgiving due to the fact that they always had some form of coverage.
Same location

Awesome coworkers

The coworkers and sometimes customers made this job really awesome. The workers feel like one big (dysfunctional) family and you’re all in the same predicament of not getting enough hours, pay or being treated like machines and not humans. So it’s a lot of slaving away for little money but you get to do it with some seriously amazing people. It can be really fun and the customers come from all walks of life and are interesting to interact with! The older people in the company are most respected and typically are allowed to work at a slower pace but the young ones gotta do some back breaking work. The pay is really sad for the amount of work you do. Clean up at the end of the shift can be gruelling! The dress code allows for personal expression, and sometimes there’s cake for birthdays. Work life balance is there, but it also means you’re making 600$ a month...

Pros

Coworkers, Halloween

Cons

Stressful, difficult customers, small shifts at low pay

2.9Job security/advancement

Compare Value Village with

• Value Village
  • Horrible experience
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?