Value Village logo
Value Village
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

Great people to work with

The staff definitely made it feel like home. The management on the other hand was very unstable, they constantly kept loosing good supervisors and hiring new ones. A lot of the people who end up in management realize that their just given more work for not that much of a raise.

Pros

Discounts on clothes ( I was a fashion student at the time)

Cons

No free meals on horrific sale days

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Do not apply!!!

Terrible management. Zero respect, yet they don’t like it when you defend yourself or others. Harassment at its finest even if you email HR, they won’t get back to you. 9/10 staff members are more like family They do not care if customers treat you poorly

Pros

Discounts and frequent customers

Cons

Management refuse to be retrained
Same roleSame location

Fun work place

I started working here since 2017, I have no problem to my co-workers and supervisor, they’re sooooo nice and helpful. But the store manager is really strict when it comes to work well i understand him but the thing is he make his own rules in the store that’s why it’s more confusing. He always check camera’s in the office so he can see a lot of team member who’s truly responsible. The only thing I don’t want with him is the way he talked behind’s back, he doesn’t direct you the problem. Been working here almost 3 years but I haven’t receive salary up ... I mean it’s only increasing cents .. also if you don’t have patient to other this is not for youu..

Pros

Long hours, fun workplace

Cons

No salary increase, rude customers, too many rules for employees
Same location

Productive work place.

Easy work all across the board. Excellent work hours. Good supervisors and mod's. There is no Hassel. You have to be strong to work. Very good schedule.

Pros

Some times free lunch

Cons

Not very clean.

2.9Job security/advancement