Value Village logo
Value Village
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

Great co-workers, good job.

If you can handle a fast paced, hourly targets, this is a great place to work. The work life balance is wonderful. I enjoyed mt time a Value Village immensely. I viewed it as a treasure hunt everyday and learned a lot about how to recognize quality items. Good benefits, base pay but yearly increases based on performance. One of my favourite jobs ever, but I worked at stores with amazing bosses and co-workers.

Pros

free lunches on sale days, great employee discount, fun people

Cons

mold, dust and other, bad co workers

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

people working there is the best

most people are very fun and good to work with. they can balance working and also having fun with their jobs or designated task. most employees works there for more than 5 yrs and more.

Pros

benefits
Same role

Thrift Shop

Production Supervisor: Daily reports, schedules, training staff, coaching. Making sure that company protocols and policies are applied on a daily basis.Running hourly, daily, weekly and monthly reports to hit quotas. Problem solving daily and making sure that all staff of 25 plus are properly trained and understand their daily job duties.
Same location

Overall a decent job for students

This was probably my favorite job I've had just based on the coworkers I had. I also had a pretty odd availability and they were mostly forgiving due to the fact that they always had some form of coverage.

2.9Job security/advancement

Compare Value Village with

• Value Village
  • Great co-workers, good job.