Value Village
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

Good team

It was a good place to work alot of challenges learning my new role within the company

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Great team, terrible managers.

Worst micro-managing I've experienced in my career. Salary is so low for what you are expected to do. No one they are basically handing out management roles. If you could I would recommend staying away from the Great lakes district. The district manager is either distant, or constantly in your face. Quite evident she was handed the position out of lack therefore or candidates.

Pros

The team

Cons

Long hours, managers can make or break your experince. Low pay.
Same role

Fun, Creative, Stressful

Overall was a fun place to work. Loved being there for Halloween because you got to dress up in costumes basically the whole month. Lots of busy days and lots of downtime to. best part was how fast days went when busy. Loved sale days. Worst part is how many shoplifters come in daily.
Same location

Value village

Loved everyone there but get use to people steals it's a constant issue in the store and people just messing up the store for fun Halloween is my favorite time of year at that store it's very family oriented

2.9Job security/advancement