Value Village logo
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

Fast paced

Good company to work for.Very physically demanding job.Good people to work with.Turn over rate is very high.Enjoyed the days only hours.

waste of 4 years

I was here for a few years. Lots and lots of favoritism throughout the entire store. If you work hard you get dumped on. I was spoken to unprofessionally by managers many times throughout my job at Value Village. Including when I quit. In fact I was laughed at. There are no boundaries. I do not recommend working here.

Pros

coworkers are lovely, employee discount

Cons

treated unfairly, behind-back talking, short hours

Its okay

Dealt with a bit of drama, since i was only there 2 days a week I didn't expect to be dealing with that, overall a pretty lax place, I recommend it if you have no better options.

Pros

50% off store products after 2 days, though I never used it, super flexible with work hours

Cons

Drama, a bit too relaxed
Same location

If you love to get screwed over, this is the company is for you!

You can give them the world yet always pick their questionable favorites. With that in mind more or less, with the insane amount of favoritism if you are not in their main line of friendship you will get the worst shifts, treatment, and in-store rotation periods. Management is all insanely uneducated and untrained. DO NOT WORK HERE.

2.9Job security/advancement