Value Village logo
Value Village
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

Easy place to work to many micro managers

Value village is a fun place to work if you are in CDA donation center but that's because you are the most left alone to do you're job and are not being micro managed and being told 100 different things.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

great people who customers love

overall good place to work, in my opinion the pay is low for how much physical labour and exertion is required. However I would most. definitely recommend value village for somebody looking to get. into the work force or find a great group of co workers

Pros

supervisors and managment is verythoughtful and understanding

Cons

physically demanding and difficult for the pay
Same role

Its okay

Dealt with a bit of drama, since i was only there 2 days a week I didn't expect to be dealing with that, overall a pretty lax place, I recommend it if you have no better options.

Pros

50% off store products after 2 days, though I never used it, super flexible with work hours

Cons

Drama, a bit too relaxed
Same location

Absolutely the worst job I've ever had

If I could give less than one star for management and the actual job, I would. Just like the other comments management doesn't care about you as a person, they care about their numbers and money. For example: I had a drs note to take time (1week) off due to an illness; once the week was up I got a call and was advised that it would be smart to come back to work. Basically telling me that if I didnt come back that my job might not be safe... Also, If you ever work here be prepared to get written up for the stupidest things. I posted a post on my personal private Facebook account; 2 hrs after posting I get paged up to the office. Turns out a coworker showed my boss the post and I got written up for "talking ill about the company". My Facebook never stated where I worked, and I didn't tag the company. It was just an absolute stupid reason to get written up. The only thing I enjoyed about working here was my coworkers and working during October because that's the only time you get to have fun since we used to be able to dress up everyday. If you want to work here, I recommend asking to work in CDC or as a Cashier. Do not work in Production under any circumstances. THIS COMPANY IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST THAT I HAVE EVER WORKED FOR!!

Pros

Discount and coworkers.

Cons

Management, poor salary, poor working conditions

2.9Job security/advancement

Compare Value Village with

• Value Village
  • Easy place to work to many micro managers