Value Village logo
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

Do not apply!!!

Terrible management. Zero respect, yet they don’t like it when you defend yourself or others. Harassment at its finest even if you email HR, they won’t get back to you. 9/10 staff members are more like family They do not care if customers treat you poorly

Pros

Discounts and frequent customers

Cons

Management refuse to be retrained

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Fun work place

I started working here since 2017, I have no problem to my co-workers and supervisor, they’re sooooo nice and helpful. But the store manager is really strict when it comes to work well i understand him but the thing is he make his own rules in the store that’s why it’s more confusing. He always check camera’s in the office so he can see a lot of team member who’s truly responsible. The only thing I don’t want with him is the way he talked behind’s back, he doesn’t direct you the problem. Been working here almost 3 years but I haven’t receive salary up ... I mean it’s only increasing cents .. also if you don’t have patient to other this is not for youu..

Pros

Long hours, fun workplace

Cons

No salary increase, rude customers, too many rules for employees
Same role

Terrible Company

I had such a bad experience working here. The environment is stressful and all your coworkers make you feel bad about being stressed and will be rude to each other instead of helping each other out. Managers would toy with my anxiety and single me out for no reason. At one point while closing, a manager told other workers not to help and get their things while I was stuck doing a very long task by myself the entire time. Eventually telling me stop because it wasn’t going to get done without help, and I clocked out. I had such a bad panic attack that night. Only a few coworkers we’re actually nice and hated it there just as much. I think I only had one nice manager my entire time being there. Very stressful, unwelcoming, and unkind work environment.

Pros

None, don’t work here.

Cons

Everything, management, co workers, environment.
Same location

no comment

fast paced all around becomes stressful is summer times. team members are really good and friendly. management is alright, but they are improving better that when i started out.

2.9Job security/advancement