Value Village logo
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

Awesome place to work.

I had such a learning experience. Manager at Penticton Value Village is so fair and works right with the staff. Learned a lot about how Value Village gives back to communities.

Pros

Learning how the donations work.

Cons

LP rules

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Fun place to work

Everyone was so friendly and we all looked out for each other. The manager was easy to work for also. Also there is lots of room for advancement within the company
Same role

Too much for way too little

They work you to the bone and for little pay. If you work the donation drive through, get ready to sweat and be expected to keep it clean and tidy with little to no help. Working the tables in the back is hard and kinda gross. You sort through random bags and they time you to sort as fast as possible. The managers don't help, they walk behind you and tell you too go faster cause all they want is sales. And they price donated items way to high.

Pros

Health benefits

Cons

Pay
Same location

productive and fun place to work

I enjoyed my time at Value Village, as it was a fast pace work environment. The work environment was an enjoyable to work with. I learned a lot about the company while i worked there.

2.9Job security/advancement