Value Village logo
Value Village
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

An okay job, if you need one

A typical day at work was very high-stress physical labour, with very little time to work on any one project. We were required to rush and multi-task quite frequently I learned how to operate a forklift Management was disorderly and had little to no preparation in a few circumstances. The workplace culture was fast paced and high stress. It was very labour intensive and there were very few people doing the many jobs they were directed to. I really liked the people I worked with.

Pros

Discounts

Cons

The job itself

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Production

Working here is not something I would recommend. The best thing about it is the food selection on my lunch break and drive being not to far from my home. I feel like no one cares about your day and your expected to work as if the company is in your hands. It's also extremely unfair how they treat leaving on time like it is a privilege when in reality I should be able to go home exactly when I'm scheduled to everyday. Do I get paid overtime you ask? no.
Same role

Worst place to work for

DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!! Worst company to work for for one they don't treat you fairly unless you are a favorite meaning brown nosing the management the company doesn't have any flexibility they don't pay there employees fairly it's unfair management has no idea what they are doing except sit on there phone. Never ever do they recognize your hard work if you want to be treated unfairly then work there they are a can't fcuking siht company and don't care about there employees well being the only good thing I can say is I met my wife there other than that a extremely bad place to work for would not recommend to anyone

Pros

None don't even do anything rewarding

Cons

Poor wages, bad managers, playing favorites, very poor attitude towards employees
Same location

work was very stressful,managment was horrible

If you value your sanity dont do it,i worked at the Vernon store for a long time the manager sucks the life right out of you.is so nice at first and then switches to being a tyrant..makes things up to write you up and makes you sign things you didnt do.just so they dont have to give you a raise .He bullies and harasses people all the time.Supervisors gossip all the time about team members.They favor some people and others they are so mean to.They say they have an open door policy for team members that need help thats a joke also value village management only looks out for managment ,not team members.This is my opinion of value village.ITS TOXIC work place..

Pros

monday to friday

Cons

Managment

2.9Job security/advancement

Compare Value Village with

• Value Village
  • An okay job, if you need one