Value Village logo
View all Value Village reviews

Value Village

Value Village Employee Review

Alright

managers and the people in the back I worked with were the best thing about the job I would say. Hours were probably the worst. 1 week you would have 32 hours the next I'd have 4. Constantly scheduling problems. But overall very good people.

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Horrible experience

This place is extremely unorganized and they'll make you do the job without properly training you .. I would not recommend this unless you're hurting for $$

Pros

Cons

Horrible management
Same role

Productive work place.

Easy work all across the board. Excellent work hours. Good supervisors and mod's. There is no Hassel. You have to be strong to work. Very good schedule.

Pros

Some times free lunch

Cons

Not very clean.
Same location

Management pacifies customers over defending their cashiers

I'm a supervisor here and I think I'm one of the only ones who cares about team member morale. Upper management isn't afraid to make TMs cry, and doesn't have any consideration for their emotions ("leave it at the door" mentality) especially and including in times of crisis such as bereavement time, and harassment within the workplace. It's all allowed as long as you're making the company money, and your wage only increases by a max of 2 or 3 percent each year.

Pros

??? Lol the discount I guess

Cons

Public humiliation of TMs, HR that blames your anxiety meds and doesn't take your concerns seriously, little to no accountability for when you or someone else does something unsafe or wrong, on call system is garbage

2.9Job security/advancement